My photo
Niagara Region, Canada
Team905 Cycling Team is dedicated to providing cyclist an opportunity to be involved in a competitive, but also community focused cycling team. Our objective is to remain active while contributing to an eco-friendly life style and providing unique visibility to local businesses that support our team. We will be respectful to our fellow cyclist and citizens in an effort to grow awareness about cycling benefits, physically, mentally, and environmentally.

Monday, May 14, 2012

MTB O-Cup #2 Race Report

Jon Toews traveled to the Uxbridge, Ontario to represent Team905 p/b Steelmark Business Services in the second round of the Ontario Cup MTB Race Series. Jon has continued to have great early form and looked to improve on his result from O-Cup #1.

Jon had a strong race and finished 8th in the Master Expert 30-39 category. Here is Jon's report from the race.

"The race was a good one! I felt very confident throughout but going into the second lap I clipped a tree and had to put my stem straight which cost me a 1 min and  lost the top 5 guys. I fought back to put some very fast laps and the 3rd was faster than my second and my 4th was only 5 sec slower. I am happy with my results considering that I am getting faster and feeling good after the race."


No comments:

Post a Comment